I am totally ALL FOR traditions! I truly think traditions make childhood a bit sweeter. It gives kids (and adults) things to look forward to year after year. I still remember traditions my parents did when I was growing up. Thinking back to them gives me the sweetest memories.
With Easter coming up, I wanted to show you some adorable Easter Breakfast Ideas! What a great idea to make a cute breakfast every Easter morning. This would make for such a fun tradition!
Here are my favorites!
1. Easter Bunny Waffle by Fork and Beans
2. Easter Egg popsicle by Eats Amazing
3. Egg Fruit Pizza by Sugar Hero!
4. Easter Bunny Pancakes by The Idea Room
5. Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls by A Girl and a Glue Gun
6. Easter Fruit Kabobs by Mom Life Must Haves
7. Pancake Peeps by Kara's Party Ideas
8. Scrambled Egg Bunnies by Made it. Ate it. Loved it.
I can't wait to try some of these ideas next week! Hope you will try some too! Let us know in the comments below which one is your favorite!
Happy Easter from Liv & Co! Check out our Easter outfit designs: HERE.
Proud Mom of 3 beautiful children. Creator, designer, & owner of Liv & Co.
Advertise your small business here! Just $10 for 2 weeks! Click HERE to checkout!
All photo's, designs, & content of this website © Liv & Co.™ 2014-2017.
Proudly powered by Weebly