Mother's Day is quickly approaching and the closer it gets, we scramble to figure out the perfect way to honor the glue that holds the family together, Mom. Sure, we can run off and buy a card and some flowers, but speaking as a Mom myself, most of us prefer those thoughtful homemade gifts that come from the heart. What better way to show Mom love on her special day than your little one in this handmade "Happy Mother's Day" shirt with one (or all) of the special crafts I've found for you below!
If you've been searching for the perfect Mother's Day gift for Mom, your answer may be much closer than you think. This sign language "I love you" card from Busy Kids Happy Mom is simply made with your child's hand print, scrap book paper, scissors, and a marker! Check out the full tutorial HERE.
How brilliant is this flower bouquet made with Kleenex?! All you need are the following supplies and this tutorial and boom! You've got a will-not-ever-wilt bouquet of flowers for mom to last a lifetime (instead of a week, like real flowers)!
This "I Hooked Mommy's Heart" baby fishing bodysuit and toddler t-shirt is another perfect gender neutral tee for your little guy or gal to wish Mommy a happy day all Mother's Day long!
Paint with toilet paper rolls? You read that right! What an excellent craft idea to make mom a Mother's Day gift with none other than her most favorite people in life! All you need are some empty toilet paper rolls, a 10x10 canvas, paint, a photo of your kiddo(s), and this tutorial over at Creative Carmella!
Shut. The. Front. Door with this ridiculous cuteness right here! This Mutha Luvah tee shirt is great for anytime of year, but especially on Mom's Day! It's even available in several other color options! Grab yours HERE.
Head to our blog for our latest apparel picks, DIY crafts, and product reviews HERE.
Do you like to shop handmade? Are you a handmade shop in the Midwest? Do you just like to shop small businesses? Whatever the case, join us over at MADE in the Midwest on Facebook to shop unique apparel, jewelry, home decor and more from hundreds of small, handmade businesses in the Midwest.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MORE AWESOME BABY AND TODDLER APPAREL & ACCESSORIES.
Baby's first year is so exciting and full of amazing milestones and tons of firsts. Because so many special things are happening in such a short period of time, you have to document every moment! Baby's first year goes wayyyyyy too fast.
Here are 5 ideas to help you document baby's first year!
1. Monthly bodysuits from Liv & Co! Did you know we sell a bodysuit for every month of baby's first year?! This is such a great way to capture a monthly photo. Dress baby up in the bodysuit of the month, take a few photos, and you'll be able to look back and see the changes baby made each month! Our bodysuits are available in several different designs!
2. Use a Batz Blanket. These blankets are made from an amazing shop owner! You lay your baby on the blanket each month (put baby in a Liv & Co bodysuit!). It's such a fun way to highlight baby's monthly photos!
3. Use a scrapbook! Our favorite baby scrapbook is the MushyBooks modern baby book. This is a baby scrapbook that you will actually enjoy writing in. Their designs are so dreamy and the book will truly be a keepsake for life!
4. Take VIDEO! A lot of time we are so focused on taking photos of our little ones during their first year of life. Photos are amazing, and truly special to look at. But, video brings back memories that photos sometimes can't. We LOVE this video @gracefulmommy did to document her daughter's first year.
5. Use Milestone Baby cards. These cards are so easy and fun! One deck of cards comes with all the milestones of baby's first year including baby's first tooth, first word, crawls for the first time, etc. When baby does something for the first time, you take a photo of them with the card! Such a cute way to remember a special moment!
Must Have Patriotic Clothing & Accessories for Your Baby & Toddler to Celebrate Memorial Day, 4th of July, & Labor Day
Tis the season for all things red, white, & blue! We don't need a holiday to be patriotic, but let's face it, when Memorial Day, July 4th, & Labor Day roll around -- it's so much more fun to deck our wardrobes with boughs of stars & stripes, fa-la-la-la-la... Well, you get the point.
Here at Liv & Co., we do just that. What's better? We make shopping for your baby and toddler boy patriotic clothes as easy and fun as shopping for your little girl outfits!
From headbands to leg warmers, to (what we're known for), our one of a kind baby bodysuits & children's tee shirts -- we've got your little gal covered from bow to toe!
Our gender neutral designs make it easy to dress your little guy too. From our "Liberty" bodysuit to our "Born in the USA" tee shirt, you can dress and accessorize all of your children, of all ages, at our one stop shop.
Some new things are happening at Liv & Co.! In addition to our 200+ other designs, these adorable tie-dye shirts are coming in all different colors and patterns!
These Tie-Dye shirts are unique! No 2 are exactly alike- but they are all amazing! We won't be doing any custom orders on these. When we release them, that is all we will have. So if you love what you see, purchase quick!
What a unique baby shower gift or birthday gift for a little free spirit gypsy boy or girl!
Shop our Tie Dye Collection here⬇
FREE U.S SHIPPING📫.
❎Photo + design ©Liv & Co.™❎ #LivAndCompany #LivAndCo
To celebrate the amazing release of our Tie-Dye shirts and bodysuits, we wanted to share some awesome Tie-Dye egg ideas! These egg crafts are perfect to do with kids of all ages- just in time for Easter!
We are so excited to show you some of our girly outfits! We love the look of red and white together, especially for a little princess! Click the image to shop.
One of our newest items is our Little Sis bodysuit with the red ruffle neckline! We think it adds that special touch that onesies sometimes need!
You still have time to order our Little Miss Luck outfit! This outfit is available as a bodysuit or a shirt! We also sell the adorable leg warmers as well as the headbands.
To purchase---》 CLICK HERE.
The headband can be found HERE.
And the leg warmers are HERE.
As always, we offer FREE U.S SHIPPING📫.
Do you have an awesome sister or sister-in-law in your life? Is she the best Aunt or Auntie to your little one? We make lots of adorable Aunt T-shirts for your baby or toddler. These are guaranteed to make Auntie's day! :)
These T-Shirts and bodysuits also make great pregnancy announcements too! Buy a onesie for a soon-to-be Aunt to open up! She will be so surprised!
We can personalize any Aunt shirt to say Auntie (or another Aunt name you use). Just be sure to mention the personalization when you check out!
And, don't worry- we offer Uncle shirts as well!
Shop our Aunt and Uncle T-shirt section: HERE.
Proud Mom of 3 beautiful children. Creator, designer, & owner of Liv & Co.
Advertise your small business here! Just $10 for 2 weeks! Click HERE to checkout!