Baby's first year is so exciting and full of amazing milestones and tons of firsts. Because so many special things are happening in such a short period of time, you have to document every moment! Baby's first year goes wayyyyyy too fast.
Here are 5 ideas to help you document baby's first year!
1. Monthly bodysuits from Liv & Co! Did you know we sell a bodysuit for every month of baby's first year?! This is such a great way to capture a monthly photo. Dress baby up in the bodysuit of the month, take a few photos, and you'll be able to look back and see the changes baby made each month! Our bodysuits are available in several different designs!
2. Use a Batz Blanket. These blankets are made from an amazing shop owner! You lay your baby on the blanket each month (put baby in a Liv & Co bodysuit!). It's such a fun way to highlight baby's monthly photos!
3. Use a scrapbook! Our favorite baby scrapbook is the MushyBooks modern baby book. This is a baby scrapbook that you will actually enjoy writing in. Their designs are so dreamy and the book will truly be a keepsake for life!
4. Take VIDEO! A lot of time we are so focused on taking photos of our little ones during their first year of life. Photos are amazing, and truly special to look at. But, video brings back memories that photos sometimes can't. We LOVE this video @gracefulmommy did to document her daughter's first year.
5. Use Milestone Baby cards. These cards are so easy and fun! One deck of cards comes with all the milestones of baby's first year including baby's first tooth, first word, crawls for the first time, etc. When baby does something for the first time, you take a photo of them with the card! Such a cute way to remember a special moment!
Proud Mom of 3 beautiful children. Creator, designer, & owner of Liv & Co.
Join our email list for the latest blog post updates, Liv & Co. + Blue November Sales and more. Subscribe below. (We won't spam you.)
Advertise your small business here! Just $10 for 2 weeks! Click HERE to checkout!
Are you a Midwest maker? If you own a small business in Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota or Wisconsin, join us over at Made In The Midwest on Facebook.